This is a structured curriculum for the brightest achievers in your organisation. It is based on the Design Thinking philosophy aimed at enhancing the ‘Creativity & Innovation Quotient’ of the organisation. The program embeds a mindset that could be a fertile ground for mining insights, seeing non-obvious connections/analogies, cross-disciplinary thinking, empathetic problem solving for generating new possibilities (new products/services/markets) for an organization. Participants experience & imbibe these thought processes through experience-sharing sessions and field activities over a sustained period of 12 weeks (3-hour session per week).
This program could be customised around the ‘Growth Themes’ set forth by the management board for the coming three to five years.
Participants will undergo a rigorous curriculum on ‘Design Thinking Methodology’. On successful completion of the course, they will develop the ability to:
- Break conventional mental models
- Use the open-ended, exploratory, deeply human-centric, imaginative approach to problem-solving
- Generate breakthrough solutions for various organisational challenges
- Lead various ‘Solution Generating’ teams within the organisation
Weekly sessions of 3 hours each comprising contemporary case discussions, in-class exercises, field visits, individual and group assignment submissions. We could organise Co-creation sessions with bright students from leading B-Schools to stimulate the solution generation process. Such sessions, if required, would be treated as an extra offering and will be charged over and above the regular course fees.
Executives in leadership positions or those who have been identified for such roles in the near future. These executives would be expected to drive growth in the organisation and influence their teams to use the Design Thinking Methodology for problem-solving.
Duration: 3-hour sessions every week for 12 weeks
- The Genesis of Innovation
- Opportunity spotting
- New Product Development framework
- Empathetic Design
- Capturing and Analysing user Pain Points
- Creating unique & sustainable business Models
- Attribute thinking & Diversification Strategies
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- In-depth Stakeholder Analysis
- Creative User-Research Techniques
- Ideation Techniques
- The Design Process& its application
- Understanding & Analysing trends
- Memetics & trend mapping
- Scenario planning
- Disruptive business model creation for adapting to Emerging Technologies
Each participant will be evaluated based on parameters that will be spelt out clearly for every assignment.
On successful completion of the program, the participant will be awarded a certificate as a qualified ‘Design Thinking Practitioner’